“TEACH A MAN TO FISH . . .”-LAO TZU
As the sun sets on the Sangre de Cristo mountains, and the autumn chill fills the Santa Fe air, exists a completion of another day of life’s crucibles, “easy day,” is whispered as a remembrance of one of the many phrases Mark Divine, as well as many other major military operators have chanted, my evening ritual begins. . .
Born and raised in Santa Fe, NM, Joseph is a professional health and wellness performance coach and Nutritional Therapist. He is retired from the US Army after twenty-eight years of honorable service. Completed clinical physical therapy programs within PIMA Medical Institute, exercise science at Santa Fe Community College, and a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner from the Southwest Acupuncture College.
My purpose as an unbeatable mind coach is to primarily contribute and serve the mission “Train and/or inspire 100 million world-centric leaders to build elite teams by 2040,” by bringing my years of professional and personal experiences. In conjunction to achieving my personal best and “earning my title” every day in every way, I want to promote personal accountability in every one.
“Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on this earth.”
Experience and Education
- Health & Wellness Performance Coach – certified by Unbeatable Mind 28 years retired – US Army 1984-2013
- US Army Master Fitness Trainer – class 03-99
- Physical Therapy Technician – PIMA Medical Institute
- Certified Nutritional Therapist – The Health Sciences Academy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner – Southwest Acupuncture College Exercise Science – Santa Fe Community College