Jim Brault’s purpose is to inspire others to lead Unbeatable Lives.
A few years ago when I had a C-Level role in a Fortune 500 Company, I had responsibility for a $38 million budget for Human Resources. A good chunk of that was for training. I’ve spent a lot of money on and have been through numerous training programs.
I know what world class training looks like.
I know what works and, well….what gets people excited for a little while but has little to no long-lasting impact.
I also know, unfortunately, what it is like to have people develop and be successful in one area of their life, but not the others. The result is really smart people who have health troubles or relationship issues. Or brilliant people who no one likes to work with because they lack emotional intelligence. Or super-fit people who struggle with relationships or finances or professional achievement.
I imagine that you want to have success across all areas of your life too.
And maybe even beyond success, to feel a sense of fulfillment, to have that inner knowing that comes with challenging yourself every day, of having the confidence and inner peace that comes from doing the work, from knowing you give it your all every day.
Most training assumes that if you just get the right information, you will apply it and make the change. But you and I both know that just isn’t true. We are human beings, with bodies, minds, emotions, habits, and hang-ups which sometimes support us and sometimes don’t.
In 2012 I discovered Unbeatable Mind and SEALFIT. With no hyperbole, I’ve never seen anything better for transforming individuals, teams and organizations. It certainly worked for me because for the first time, I approached training in an integrated way across the 5 Mountains of Development (Physical, Mental, Emotional, Intuitional and Spirit).
I’ve worked with Unbeatable Mind and SEALFIT since that time and I have witnessed first hand and read hundreds of stories from people whose lives have been transformed.
I have a passion for helping individuals, teams and organizations realize their potential and for over 30 years I’ve been doing just that. I’ve had the good fortune to be a trusted advisor and master coach to global business leaders and individuals alike, helping them attain remarkable success and fulfillment in both their personal and professional lives. Now, armed with the time-tested tools and practices of Unbeatable Mind and SEALFIT, I’d be honored to help you as well.
- A frequent speaker on the power of mindset in maximizing the effectiveness of individuals, teams and organizations
- The author of four books: Lessons from the Masters, The Winning Mindset, A Path of Mastery, and the newly released: Easy Makes Us Weak: Forging Mental Toughness, Resilience and Character.
- Certified Unbeatable Mind Coach
- Graduate of SEALFIT’s KOKORO™ 47. KOKORO is described as the world’s premier training crucible for forging mental toughness, modeled after the US Navy SEALs’ Hell Week. It is a non-stop, 50+ hour training experience with a reputation for being the hardest civilian training in the world.
- Black Belts in two different martial arts and a Senior Instructor under Sifu Francis Fong, considered by many to be one of the world’s leading Wing Chun Kung Fu Instructors
- Certified teacher of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation
- USA World Natural Powerlifting Federation US Powerlifting Champion
- Master’s degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from SUNY Binghamton
- Owned and operated one of the most successful franchises of peak performance expert Anthony Robbins
- Held the role of Chief Human Resources Officer for a Fortune 500 Company, and a CHRO and Board Director for a publicly listed company in the UK
- Creator of the Corporate University Xchange Award Winning EDGE program for developing global high potential talent
- Member of TEAM COURAGE which holds the World Record for Burpees in 24 hours
Jessie, my wife of 34 years, and I have three adult children, and soon to be 4 grandchildren and live in Rochester, New York