“Grow Your Grit with Coach Rit”
It’s been said that comfort is a slow death…and I had gotten too comfortable. That’s when I found Unbeatable Mind back in 2015.
What does Unbeatable Mind mean to me? It’s a lifestyle for those who despise mediocrity and want to take full ownership of their life and be part of a team. Not a traditional team you may have been conditioned into thinking like those commonly found in the business world but a real team that steps into courage, focuses on each other, and trains relentlessly.
What I Stand For
Health and fitness, growing GRIT, and authentic human connection.
- Family First
- Discipline Equals Freedom
- Do today what others won’t so you can do tomorrow what others can’t
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- Check your ego at the door
- I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
- Think globally and act locally
To master myself so I can serve others through teaching, coaching, and facilitation
- I honor my family by having the courage to step outside my comfort zone and rejoice in adversity.
- I grow daily through self-discipline and seek to evolve as a husband, father, son, brother, and friend.
- I live a healthy lifestyle and push my perceived limits in order to test my will and prove what’s possible.
- I seek out the fun in life and can find humor in any situation.
- Certified and Licensed Unbeatable Mind Coach in 2020
- SEALFit Basic Training Certification in 2015
- KOKORO 38 Graduate, July 2015
- Head Coach for the Dad’s Edge Alliance 2016 to present
- Author of the soon to be released book, “School of Grit”.
Contact me at [email protected] to schedule a free consultation.