“Do Hard Stuff”
If you’re tired of the same old routine, stuck in a rut, feel trapped in the corporate hamster wheel, or have set your life’s laundry cycle to rinse, wash and repeat, then you have found the right place. You might be looking for answers but are you asking yourself the right questions?
How much did they pay you to give up on your dreams? I settled for twenty-five grand a year which was my starting salary upon graduating college. I thought if I could just make a certain amount of money per year I would be secure. Then you get married, create a family, settle down, go further into debt all while chasing that next 5% merit increase instead of chasing down the truth. The truth is who you really are deep down inside, what do you stand for, and what you were meant to become in your relatively short existence on this planet. But why? Why would I settle like a lot of you who might be reading this right now? One word…comfort. And comfort can be a slow death. It provided me with a false sense of security when in reality no job is really “secure”. And the more hours I worked the more money I made but it was never enough. All I was really doing with my life was alienating my family and drifting away from my true self. I didn’t even know who I was anymore. It was time shake things up. I’d gotten too comfortable. That’s when I found Unbeatable Mind back in 2015.
What does Unbeatable Mind mean to me? It’s a lifestyle for those who despise mediocrity and want to take full ownership of their life and be part of a team. Not a traditional team you may have been conditioned into thinking like those commonly found in the business world but a real team that steps into courage, focuses on each other, and trains relentlessly.
If you think we’d be a fit, please email me at [email protected] to schedule a free consultation.
A little more about me
Health and fitness, growing GRIT, and authentic human connection.
- Discipline equals freedom
- Do today what others won’t so you can do tomorrow what others can’t
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- Check your ego at the door
- I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
- Think globally and act locally
To master myself so I can serve others through teaching, coaching, and facilitation
- I honor my family by having the courage to step outside my comfort zone and rejoice in adversity.
- I grow daily through self-discipline and seek to evolve as a husband, father, son, brother and friend.
- I live a healthy lifestyle and push my perceived limits in order to test my will and prove what’s possible.
- I seek out the fun in life and can find the humor in any situation.
- Certified and Licensed Unbeatable Mind Coach in 2020
- SEALFit Basic Training Certification in 2015
- KOKORO 38 Graduate, July 2015
- Head Coach for the Dad’s Edge Alliance 2016 to present
- Author of the soon to be released book, “School of Grit”.